Saturday, April 16, 2011

Out of Utah

Hey everyone, I'm posting from WA from my parents' house. Not quite totally freedom, but a lot better than the hospital. I got discharged on Thursday April, 14th and we drove all the way home that day. We've been unpacking, and I've been working on my online class for school-just trying to catch up. So I'm feeling okay, pretty weak still-especially my legs, getting around the house with a walker. The doc resected 90% of the tumor during surgery and said I was able to bounce back really well. I might say well, but whatever-now I'm pretty good. I have no news on long term treatment plans or prognosis, hopefully that comes soon. I am considering gamma/cyber knife treatment in Seattle or chemo treatment in Kennewick depending on what I qualify for and what dr. Coleman from Huntsman recommends. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and keep them coming.

No comments: